An application for admissions to Hoërskool Roodepoort is subject to, amongst others:
• Hoërskool Roodepoort Admissions Policy
• The South African Schools Act, No. 84 of 1996 (as amended)
• Gauteng Regulations on Admission of Learners to Public Schools No. 4138 of 2001, as amended 18 March 2019
Unfortunately we can't enter into any negotiation with parents for preferential treatment of their application. All applications received are considered, in accordance with the above policies, regulations and procedures.
Parents applying for a learner's first placement in Grade 8 must do so using the GDE-Online Application Platform and submit the required documentation to the School. Applications for all other grades can be made directly at the school by completing the Application for Admission form and submitting the required documentation together with the application to the school.
Certified copies of the following documents needs to be submitted for all applications:
1. Learners Birth Certificate
2. Learners latest School Report Card
3. Acceptable proof of residence for either the parent or gaurdian where the learner resides (e.g. Water and Lights account issued in the name of the parent).
4. Acceptable Proof of Employment address of the parent
5. Copies of parents ID's
An application for admission is not a guarantee for placement at the school. All applicants will be included in the schools waiting list and placement offers made in accordance with the applicable regulations, policies and procedures.